Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

When They need it!
:rofl:

I finally got the pig on the corner to clean up his yard, trim the hedges and clean out the backyard. I got sick and tired of bike riding with my son and running into his damned blackberry sticker bushes reaching out over the sidewalk. They are now all gone. I wish he was too. The pig! Community Standards are good from something once in a while---especially concerning those without standards. :p

I finally got the pig on the corner to clean up his yard, trim the hedges and clean out the backyard. I got sick and tired of bike riding with my son and running into his damned blackberry sticker bushes reaching out over the sidewalk. They are now all gone. I wish he was too. The pig! Community Standards are good from something once in a while---especially concerning those without standards. :p

Exactly! As my Lady and I meander about, I get beyond annoyed at the All-Too-Many-Slobs who cannot/will not at the very least maintain the streetside of their property. I understand the reason for existing the gated communities and their standards. I am fortunate that my immediate neighbors, for the most part, have pride in the place wherein they reside.

Exactly! As my Lady and I meander about, I get beyond annoyed at the All-Too-Many-Slobs who cannot/will not at the very least maintain the streetside of their property. I understand the reason for existing the gated communities and their standards. I am fortunate that my immediate neighbors, for the most part, have pride in the place wherein they reside.

That is what a city wide community standards ordinace deals with. Abandoned cars, lawns over 18 inches high, weeds and debris, etc., etc. It keeps the riff raff away from my sight. :p

Oh and the last show was Fast and Loud. Those guys are morons screwing up decent cars!

That is what a city wide community standards ordinace deals with. Abandoned cars, lawns over 18 inches high, weeds and debris, etc., etc. It keeps the riff raff away from my sight. :p

Oh and the last show was Fast and Loud. Those guys are morons screwing up decent cars!

That was the last show I watched but that was last night. I enjoy it. I find Aaron to be pretty entertaining.

Citywide community standards ordinances are complaint driven around here and take a lot to be enforced. I wish that people would just at least monitor and maintain their own little bubble.

That was the last show I watched but that was last night. I enjoy it. I find Aaron to be pretty entertaining.

Citywide community standards ordinances are complaint driven around here and take a lot to be enforced. I wish that people would just at least monitor and maintain their own little bubble.

Entertaining yes, a credit to old car restoration---definitely not.

Fortunately, it just takes one complaint to get things moving here. They come out take a look and if it violates the standard then they are given two weeks to fix it or they come out and fix it and give them the bill. :p

Tonight is River Monsters night the Ball Cutter was disturbing. I won't be going into the waer any time soon. :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The season finally of Fly Wild Alaska. They had a Super Cub which was nice. Funny how you can't replace the Douglas C-47/DC3, Dehavilland Beaver and Piper Cub. All three were designed in the 30s and 40s.

American Pickers of course. :p
I watch the show, but I hate those guys. I truly do. I got into a conversation at the Rose Bowl flea market a couple months back and we ended up with a bunch of (longtime) vendors and others planning the demise of those two - especially Frank. I was amazed that I was not the only one lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82