Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

fashion frank

One Too Many
I saw that too, last Friday!

Just right now, I finished watching Taxi Driver, starring Robert De Niro. I wish he was in another movie like that now.

You have to love the sence where he is talking to the secert service guy and asking him what kind of gun he was packing or when he is pouring whiskey on his cornflakes and of course when he is looking in the mirror with the famious quote , " you talking to me ?"

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
The Good,The bad and The Ulgy

CCJ

Just thought I'd relate a little story about that,I don't recall exactly what year but Broke Back Mountain was just released at the theater and people were lined up to go and watch it(must say I've never seen it) the other choice of movies was The Good,Bad and Ugly which even then I had seen probably 6 times but given the options the 7th time wasn't bad either.

CSG

Familiar Face
Just watched "Larceny, Inc." again last night and started "Dark Passage" after. I'm gonna have to give "Foyle's War" a try.

Charlie Chan and the Chinese Cat

That was a great one with Sidney Toler as Charlie Chan. Also another great one with Birmingham Brown.

Birmingham:[after knocking bad guy unconscious by breaking flashlight over his head] Uh-oh! Mr. Chan, I ruined your flashlight!
Charlie Chan: [looking at bad guy on the floor] Even trade... his light out, too!
lol lolhttp://www.thefedoralounge.com/quotes

Death Wish

Bronson- Kicking Butt. I needed to watch a butt kicking movie after watching Note Book for the 15th time with a local lady friend, her favorite tear jerking movie.. A mans gota do what a mans gota do... LOL , but seriously it was a nice day..
Best regards
CCJ

Just thought I'd relate a little story about that,I don't recall exactly what year but Broke Back Mountain was just released at the theater and people were lined up to go and watch it(must say I've never seen it) the other choice of movies was The Good,Bad and Ugly which even then I had seen probably 6 times but given the options the 7th time wasn't bad either.

Indeed- Indeed

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Sideways - Love this movie & watch it at least once a year - brilliant flawed characters, funny scenarios plus you learn a bit about wine too (on a side note - it reminds me of being on honeymoon in California - watching it only makes me want to go back again!)!

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Finally got to see "It Happened One Night" - I can see why it's an essential. TCM must be hacked. Ben Mankiewicz began and ended the film discussing "Fiddler on the Roof" not IHON, kinda funny.

Worf

BigFitz

Practically Family
"Lincoln" I enjoyed it very much. Daniel Day Lewis was great as was Tommy Lee Jones. Liked the joke Lincoln told about Washington's portrait in the English Lord's WC.

I enjoy period pieces so I would also like to see Anna Karenina when and if it plays around here.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe