Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
One Foot in Heaven with Fredric March as a Methodist minister, his life and times. From about 1941

It Happened on Fifth Avenue (1945?) with Don DeFore, Gale Storm, and a host of others. A fluffy bundle of entertainment to help you forget World War Two. Mrs. H saw it at her dad's and ordered from TCM. Good fun.

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Watched a few at work last night, trying to break in the new co-worker. Zombie Apocalypse, Rise of the Zombies, Husk, Drag Me To Hell and tonight is Robin Hood: Men in tights.

Feraud

Bartender
"Lincoln" I enjoyed it very much. Daniel Day Lewis was great as was Tommy Lee Jones. Liked the joke Lincoln told about Washington's portrait in the English Lord's WC.
We enjoyed Lincoln too. A great cast all around with lots of familiar faces.
Daniel Day Lewis and Sally Field are outstanding.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Indiscreet with Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman. Loved it.

That is a favorite of mine. But I'm sucked for my favorite lady of the Golden Era and my favorite male lead. Notorious was another great pairing of them.

However, I wish a better DVD transfer would come out.

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
I enjoy period pieces so I would also like to see Anna Karenina when and if it plays around here

I'm curious about Lincoln so thanks for the recommendation!

My big turn off for Anna Karenina is Keira Knightly. I'm not a fan and I'm not sure why people keep casting her in period films. Its like casting Kate Moss as the muse of Rubens ...

Last edited:

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Expendables 2. Oh my. Truly a film for entertainment purposes only. No messages here! Just lots of guns and highi testosterone-driven men. I loved it, though. lol

charlie-chan-jade-mask-sidney-toler-vhs-cover-art.jpg

My sons love Mantan Moreland. :p Ok, so do I. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe