Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Herrvallmo

New in Town
Spiegel.

View attachment 648545

Different light, later same day. 20C. I do not remember such September and October weather in Poland. Who needs Florida? Lol.

View attachment 648555
Love that jacket, that almost lightning-pattern of creasing through the leather is *chef kiss*

Also about the weather, I'm in the northern parts of Sweden and I can't really remember it being this warm, this time of year for a long while, if ever(+8-10c in the mornings in late October is crazy for me).

Fonzie

One Too Many
Thanks to @Kenan for the help on finding this jacket. Been wanting something like this for awhile.

Sugar Cane 1930's 30 oz melton wool sports jacket.

Deciding if it needs just a smidge of tailoring to tighten it a bit, but will see how the wool breaks in to my body first.

5t4lTaD.jpeg
WxKbJLR.jpeg
mpKcr24.jpeg

3HwQTvP.jpeg

Zykpweg.jpeg

WERAfkv.jpeg
aqcf3zX.jpeg
It’s a great jacket, I have one in size 40 and it’s awesome but if I had known you were looking for one so much I would have probably sold it you.
I don’t get many opportunities to wear it where I live.

Kenan

A-List Customer
Thanks to @Kenan for the help on finding this jacket. Been wanting something like this for awhile.

Deciding if it needs just a smidge of tailoring to tighten it a bit, but will see how the wool breaks in to my body first.

5t4lTaD.jpeg
WxKbJLR.jpeg
mpKcr24.jpeg

3HwQTvP.jpeg

Zykpweg.jpeg

WERAfkv.jpeg
aqcf3zX.jpeg
My pleasure buddy! I think looks like a perfect fit and if I was you I would keep it as it is :)

Khilij

One of the Regulars

5t4lTaD.jpeg
WxKbJLR.jpeg
mpKcr24.jpeg

3HwQTvP.jpeg

Zykpweg.jpeg

WERAfkv.jpeg
aqcf3zX.jpeg
Looks fantastic!

Nykwil

One of the Regulars
It’s a great jacket, I have one in size 40 and it’s awesome but if I had known you were looking for one so much I would have probably sold it you.
I don’t get many opportunities to wear it where I live.
That's wild. Goes to show we all go through our jacket searching journey not knowing we could be close to what we were looking for had we asked. I've been subconsciously perusing the classifieds daily just to see if I could find this jacket.

I've noticed this version seems to run larger than the previous model as well. (surprised my measurements matched a 38, I'm usually 40-42)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun