Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Bill Kelso 40‘s style „Surrogate“ Jacket made from Maltese Goat Hide

2F97F625-9C6F-4A13-B312-33362CC8E516.jpeg

came with an original label

A989FEA7-B415-41A7-942F-7FC153E5504B.jpeg

Bennarion

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 645564 View attachment 645565 View attachment 645568 View attachment 645569 I found myself a very nice jacket made in the us by Golden Bear, for a German brand « Leonard ».
This one is made of comfy lightweight cowhide, with a nice waxy touch, and has Scovill hardware all over, in great condition. It is also reinforced at the kidney by a ruff hide part.
I’ve been wearing it for a try on and forgot to take it off, as it feels like wearing a shirt!
You found the diamond

Trouser Bark

One of the Regulars
I bought and returned two Roland Sands Design jackets because of the uncomfortable zippers they installed in the lining to access the pocket for the back protection armour.
The first one was like yours with a horizontal zipper, and each end of the zip sat directly on both scapula.
The second jacket had a vertical zipper sitting dead center on my spine.
RS is the only motorcycle jacket manufacturer I’ve ever seen using zippers on the back lining (thankfully).

Too bad, they were nice looking jackets.

Those boys need to meet the men from Velcro! I hadn't noticed any uncomfortable zipper placement so far but may now... thanks for that! :D

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YogurtProblems