Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Davidchee5

Familiar Face
HD chp

Attachments

• IMG_7179.jpeg
    IMG_7179.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7184.jpeg
    IMG_7184.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 43

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Hannes! I’ll be on the lookout for you.

These fit very small. This one I’m wearing is a 42 but fits like a 38. I have another one of these from the 70’s marked a 40 but fits like a 36.

Good to know! If you ever see one that might fit me I’d be mighty thankful.

Trouser Bark

One of the Regulars
Last post of my m/c themed jackets. This one's a Roland Sands Design in a size L... which fits exactly like a 46 in a Schott / Dainese / Vanson manner. The unique thing about this jacket is that the exterior leather is not just thick and soft but it's actually velvety. A very unique hand to it and super low maintenance.

Doesn't show scuffs very easily. It also is a discontinued model IIRC which apparently is a theme of mine. When you like stuff that many others don't the design won't stay in a manufacturer's queue for long.

In place of the standard interior pockets this jacket has two giant mesh pockets that you can stash a huge amount of stuff in if you don't mind appearing to have a bit of calorie storage. The bonus? You can wear this just about anywhere and not look too out of place as long as the setting isn't too formal. You can even sneak into a fairly nice restaurant w/out looking like too much of a goober as long as the jacket's paired w/ a nice shirt and an upgraded Levi or similar.

There's a graphic inside the liner but it's meant to be understated and I'm sure isn't worth staring at for a moment to figure out whatever was on the mind of the jacket's designer.

Next up? I brought a LW Peacoat back from being altered at my favorite local leather shop. I'll post that in the next day or so.

IMG_7664.jpeg
IMG_7665.jpeg
IMG_7668.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPDuran