Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

…might be a bit too late. I will stop after the 2nd one i promise.
Oh just one more you say?
IMG_2300.gif

I think I said that on page 16 of this thread.

Monte.C

New in Town
Finally got into jacket weather here in NYC.
IMG_3731.JPG
IMG_3732.JPG
IMG_3733.JPG
IMG_3734.JPG

I swear I wasn't trying to pose!
It sure can be a humbling experience looking at pictures of yourself.

This was a vintage ebay find a few years ago. It was just a flat brown, so I stripped it and let out the sleeves and dyed it and now it's got sex appeal written all over it! LOL. At least as far as I can see. I really do wear it. Wear it like nobody's business. Because look, this is New York. If I wanted a big spiked pink mohawk I could do that, so why can't I be the Disco King?

Leather_nube

One of the Regulars
Finally got into jacket weather here in NYC.
View attachment 643836 View attachment 643837 View attachment 643838 View attachment 643839
I swear I wasn't trying to pose!
It sure can be a humbling experience looking at pictures of yourself.

This was a vintage ebay find a few years ago. It was just a flat brown, so I stripped it and let out the sleeves and dyed it and now it's got sex appeal written all over it! LOL. At least as far as I can see. I really do wear it. Wear it like nobody's business. Because look, this is New York. If I wanted a big spiked pink mohawk I could do that, so why can't I be the Disco King?
Everyone’s trying to pose here

Looking good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalcolmContreras