Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

3.14nche

A-List Customer
the Jacket formerly known as Ridley
IMG_20240925_090217176-EDIT.jpg

Pumpkin Spice club 70’s Lakeland Sheep
View attachment 642264 View attachment 642265 View attachment 642266
The leather is insanely flimsy and delicate but I love the color and pattern. I’ve toyed with the idea of having it made in super thin goat or horse.

Really cool. But no need to re-make it. Even in the best case scenario, the result will be the same but otherwise, I fear that most of the unique tiny touches I can see on this jacket, will become lost in translation.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Just a quick shot or two of the newly landed "Branded". This is a police-pattern and it shows. It was purchased for someone else to check out for size, but I think I'll be keeping it. Pattern is great, range of motion & fit all just work. Better photos soon!
View attachment 642394 View attachment 642395
Those branded garments jackets are a deal and quality is great. For the price, hard to beat. The police pattern in that jacket is great. My off brand Scott police produced pattern is similar. I like it because it is a comfortable jacket, specially if you are layering. Looking forward to the additional images.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust