Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TLW '90

Practically Family
It sounds like you haven’t done your research on minoxidil. That stuff works wonder to grow a mustache+beard!
They make stuff to help with this ?
My stache grows just fine, but can't grow a beard or goatee worth a damn.
It won't grow in very full at all nor will it grow very long, I'm not sure if I'd like having a beard but I'd like to try.

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Temperature slowly rising, so trading in the wool for horsehide. HD Cycle Champ (RW/Elvis version):
20241018_145952.jpg
20241018_152851.jpg

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
If I could have gotten a used Vanson in this color I would have been thrilled but alas I am not that patient.
Here's an image of my Vanson Maverick in Brandy Roma (it's not that RED in person). I ordered this expecting a 8-9 week turnaround but it arrived a week later. Apparently they have these in stock even though it indicates 'Special Order' on the site. Your 5 Star appears a bit more robust overall compared to my Vanson. I'm more than pleased with my Maverick as I'm sure you are with your 5 Star.

Attachments

• br-5f.jpg
    br-5f.jpg
    730.5 KB · Views: 0

jchance

One of the Regulars
They make stuff to help with this ?
My stache grows just fine, but can't grow a beard or goatee worth a damn.
It won't grow in very full at all nor will it grow very long, I'm not sure if I'd like having a beard but I'd like to try.

Yes, I’ve been on minoxidil for my facial hair for 14 months and it has doubled my coverage. I have a full beard now (and I’m of Asian descent, among which can’t grow much facial hair). I need to use it for 2-3 years for the hairs to become permanent. Do your research.

ZeroDelta

New in Town
Here's an image of my Vanson Maverick in Brandy Roma (it's not that RED in person). I ordered this expecting a 8-9 week turnaround but it arrived a week later. Apparently they have these in stock even though it indicates 'Special Order' on the site. Your 5 Star appears a bit more robust overall compared to my Vanson. I'm more than pleased with my Maverick as I'm sure you are with your 5 Star.
That looks great! Vanson has such good patterns I'm sure it feels better to wear than mine. That's a place where five star really falls down. Even if you get it to look great (which is a crap shoot) it most likely won't feel as great to wear as a Vanson or better brands. Maybe I will upgrade at some point in time. Thanks for showing it!

Vanson Cheyenne. Temps finally moving in the right direction. Took the boy to a glass bottom boat ride south in San Marcos. Pretty cool.

IMG_0562.jpeg
IMG_7040.jpeg
IMG_7014.jpeg
IMG_7032.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tex rider