Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Thuggee

Practically Family
Areomarine today cheers
0a5ea840fc5424bab69263feea42951b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A-1

One Too Many
Got this in the mail today. I think it's too long for me. He description on the auction was 24" back but it's more of a 25".
What do you think?
6fce0e5eae3f3dffffc76f32d2af21ba.jpg

5865d99f48f5f9c7642f0398ba777c6a.jpg

2e74f760fcd82a9a4fa271cd8e5a5032.jpg

I think I'll probably let it go and you'll soon find in the classifieds. Some of the buttons are loose but I thought about putting dark brown fisheye buttons on this anyway...

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

A-1

One Too Many
Dunno if it's too long for that style but it looks 10/10 to me. Sleeves are spot on and the overall size couldn't be any better. Literally. Extremely nice hide, too.

The hide is buffalo. It's very subtle but seems quite robust. Actually the stuff Willyto is talking about in the other thread, haha.
But still, I feel it's too long. Will let it sit for some days and then decide.

I mean, why do I even had the stupid idea of getting another leather jacket? Really, the J-21 is more than enough really, and I'm not even joking.

- www.zekimin.com -

Got this in the mail today. I think it's too long for me. He description on the auction was 24" back but it's more of a 25".
What do you think?
6fce0e5eae3f3dffffc76f32d2af21ba.jpg

5865d99f48f5f9c7642f0398ba777c6a.jpg

2e74f760fcd82a9a4fa271cd8e5a5032.jpg

I think I'll probably let it go and you'll soon find in the classifieds. Some of the buttons are loose but I thought about putting dark brown fisheye buttons on this anyway...

- www.zekimin.com -
Get a haircut so I can see the damn collar!;)
I agree with the above sentiments...this is a great looking jacket and a beautiful fit!

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
Thats one of the LVC ones isn't it?

The black one does seem to have a looser cut than some of their other versions of this model. I got one a while back and whist its not my best fitting jacket the mid weight and room to layer mean its got worn quite a bit.

Reactions: A-1

BobJ

Practically Family
It's a good looking jacket, and it suits you. It's not too long at all - have someone take a couple pictures from the back when you're sitting down.

That said... get rid of it.

You. Need. A. Brown. Leather. Jacket.

I’ll shave my head and just leave two ponytails for Mon! Luv!
Don't do it! I'm just jealous man. If you cut two hairs off your head you'd eclipsed the total I have. If I could I'd grow a Thor. Or a ridiculously cool mullet. Still better than the man bun.

Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld