Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

King B

A-List Customer
Schott Perfecto 618

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220328-133114_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-133114_Gallery.jpg
    853.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20220328-133126_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220328-133126_Gallery.jpg
    861.2 KB · Views: 96

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
^^
I'd be happy to provide measurements if anyone wants to take on that project. The jacket is very comfortable despite its heft, sits well on the shoulders, and is a classic Highwayman style.

MrProper

I'll Lock Up
^^
I'd be happy to provide measurements if anyone wants to take on that project. The jacket is very comfortable despite its heft, sits well on the shoulders, and is a classic Highwayman style.
That would be very cool on occasion.
E.g. the dimensions of the collar, how high the waistband is, how high the yoke is in relation to the jacket length, size and angle of the pockets, ...
But of course only if it is no trouble. Otherwise the pictures will have to do. lol

Coriu

One Too Many
This is just for fun. This lady is a renowned Czech artist, and dear friend, on her Jawa with her leathers back in the 50's. If you are not familiar with Jawa, they were an innovative company you can read about below, if you wish.

There were some very tough ladies on motorcycles around back then. She emigrated to the US during the Communist takeover.

1648531415421.png

Slimshady201

New in Town
This is just for fun. This lady is a renowned Czech artist, and dear friend, on her Jawa with her leathers back in the 50's. If you are not familiar with Jawa, they were an innovative company you can read about below, if you wish.

There were some very tough ladies on motorcycles around back then. She emigrated to the US during the Communist takeover.

View attachment 414058

Yeah, I remember the Jawa brand motorcycles from back in the '60s. They were a very popular motorbike on the speedways tracks in the UK. A lot of the big stars of that time rode these bikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe