Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Dinerman said:
P1010256-1.jpg

P1010257.jpg

P1010258.jpg

You do have a sweet collection of caps D-man. That looks terrific.

Merry Christmas.

billysmom

One Too Many
Billy's ready!

Ephraim Tutt said:
Now it's a stratoliner. Does your endless variety of wonderful lids never end?!

Fabulous look Sue.

And Merry Christmas to you and yours...including Billy!

:eek:fftopic: Billy's ready for Santa's visit!

Billys-stocking.jpg

Sue

Big_e

Practically Family
I wear a uniform at work but that don't stop me from wearing a hat to and from the workplace. I wore a cheap ebay porkpie. I was a little nervous but everybody at work liked it so it passed the test. Now I need to get a really nice one to start my collection!
Ernest

Picture117.jpg

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Welcome to the Lounge Ernest.

You'll get lots of information and encouragement here regarding lids of all sorts.

But beware - once you start, you can't stop!

It's like Hotel California - you can check out any time you want. But you can never leave!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
"Holly" Royal Stetson

This is one from the johnnyphi auctions, and, apparently, "Holly" was the color listed on the Stetson box. Perfect for the season! ;) Vintage Stetson ads often pair green lids with gray, so thought I'd try this one out with a charcoal tweed...

HollyRoyalStetson.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
jimmy the lid said:
"Holly" Royal Stetson

This is one from the johnnyphi auctions, and, apparently, "Holly" was the color listed on the Stetson box. Perfect for the season! ;) Vintage Stetson ads often pair green lids with gray, so thought I'd try this one out with a charcoal tweed...

HollyRoyalStetson.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Just fantastic Jimmy! Love it.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Ah, I haven't snuck a peek at this thread in a while, and what do I see when I do-:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap SIMPLY GORGEOUS Jimmy, what an incredible color!!

Wishing a VERY Merry Christmas to all the well hatted gents and Miz Sue too who frequent this thread!

jimmy the lid said:
"Holly" Royal Stetson

HollyRoyalStetson.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Ephraim Tutt said:
Many thanks Mario and Scott Wood.

I don't don the black Bogie too often. I like it better with the adapted bash so it may get some more outings now.

Merry Christmas all.

Always been, as someone else has said here, "a little more Bing than Bogey" myself but I wanted to mention I go by "Woody" here to lessen confusion with ScottF ;) and you are most welcome.

Season's Greetings to all,

Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust