Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
The color AND the ribbon! Wonderful!!!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

Thanks, Sue! Here's a shot of the "iridescent" ribbon from the side. The indoor flash shot brings out the indigo undertone to this green ribbon..;)

GreenRSRibbon.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Today for some rainy pre-holiday errands, its my Mallory 'Dallas'.

todayyy002.jpg

RBH - That has to be the best proportioned lid you've posted. The swoop is perfect and that bash as well :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Great lid, it's getting me in the Christmas spirit!

jimmy the lid said:
"Holly" Royal Stetson

This is one from the johnnyphi auctions, and, apparently, "Holly" was the color listed on the Stetson box. Perfect for the season! ;) Vintage Stetson ads often pair green lids with gray, so thought I'd try this one out with a charcoal tweed...

Cheers,
JtL
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
December23.jpg

At work while the rest of the world seems to be at leisure. One downside of healthcare.

Sue

:eek:fftopic: Hey Sue, am I the only one who doesn't know who's Billy? is that your son? also, are you a nurse?

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Sovereign again. I went back once more and gave it a center dent and, for some reason, this time I like it much better than what came out of my last attempts.

With some hats it just takes some going back and forth until you know what the hat really needs (or wants?) at a given time... ;)

sovereign_gray_12_23_09.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Mario said:
Stetson Sovereign again. I went back once more and gave it a center dent and, for some reason, this time I like it much better than what came out of my last attempts.

With some hats it just takes some going back and forth until you know what the hat really needs (or wants?) at a given time... ;)

sovereign_gray_12_23_09.jpg

Looks good, Mario! My Stetson Twenty also prefers a center dent. :)

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust