Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
Michaelshane said:
Been wearing this for several days now....Stetson 25.

P1050569_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Michaelshane, that's a fabulous hat and the world needs to see it and appreciate it. Keep on wearing it!

Sue

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Torpedo said:
First time in my new Knox Twenty-Five, which I presented in the "New hats" thread yesterday... a very pliable felt, I tried a number of styles, until I was happy with this deep center dent with side creases, which is a less often seen variety these days...

DSC_0883.jpg

DSC_0882-1.jpg
Very nice!:eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've been out of town for the weekend but you all have certainly not slowed down on the great hats. I only took my black Royal Scot with me so I was not varied in my hats al all!

Great looking hats everyone!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Akubra Bogart

Caught in a tropical downpour as I left the office this afternoon. When that happens, be thankful it's an Akubra on your melon. I swear those lids just love getting rained on. I can handle getting soaked - but man I hate getting rain on my glasses!

I've given the Bogart a pair of deeper pinches and a more serious swoop since last you saw it. The factory crease was just a bit too dainty for me.

SDC10420.jpg

RBH

Bartender
Ephraim Tutt said:
Caught in a tropical downpour as I left the office this afternoon. When that happens, be thankful it's an Akubra on your melon. I swear those lids just love getting rained on. I can handle getting soaked - but man I hate getting rain on my glasses!

I've given the Bogart a pair of deeper pinches and a more serious swoop since last you saw it. The factory crease was just a bit too dainty for me.

SDC10420.jpg
Looks great Mr Tutt.
But you better be careful... BOGART.....that hat has a name.
The name squad will be after you. lol

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Ephraim Tutt said:
Caught in a tropical downpour as I left the office this afternoon. When that happens, be thankful it's an Akubra on your melon.
Looks great Mr.Tutt:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I have two Akubras in my collection amongst my favourites and I will have more I am sure. Darned hard to beat :D

Season's Greetings,

Woody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust