Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Bartender
Big_e said:
I wear a uniform at work but that don't stop me from wearing a hat to and from the workplace. I wore a cheap ebay porkpie. I was a little nervous but everybody at work liked it so it passed the test. Now I need to get a really nice one to start my collection!
Ernest

Picture117.jpg
Welcome to the Lounge!!!

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Ephraim Tutt said:
Welcome to the Lounge Ernest.

You'll get lots of information and encouragement here regarding lids of all sorts.

But beware - once you start, you can't stop!

It's like Hotel California - you can check out any time you want. But you can never leave!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:arated: Amen to that Mr. T!

Torpedo

One Too Many
Sue, great colour for a strat.
Jimmy, I dig that combo. Green hats usually work well with greys, as well, and often better, than they do with colours that are a priori granted choices, like browns.
Ephraim, I like the new pinch!
Big-e, welcome!

Ande1964

Practically Family
Whippet Good!

Has someone used the DEVO joke before?

Anyway, I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I got a shot of me wearing my Whippet before shopping yesterday and thought I'd share.

The tag under the sweat says this was sold in December of 1950, at the downtown Philly Stetson store.

Anj

19368_218795695137_546415137_2996049_3908159_n.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Nice Whippet, Anj. If you get a chance, please post a liner shot in this thread -- photos of liners coming from hats that can be definitively dated are always welcome! :)

Cheers,
JtL

RBH

Bartender
Torpedo said:
Black Whippet today.

DSC_0875b.jpg

I am already ruminating over my choice of hat for Christmas Eve... :rolleyes:

Ande1964 said:
Has someone used the DEVO joke before?

Anyway, I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I got a shot of me wearing my Whippet before shopping yesterday and thought I'd share.

The tag under the sweat says this was sold in December of 1950, at the downtown Philly Stetson store.

Anj

19368_218795695137_546415137_2996049_3908159_n.jpg

Two great Whippets!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust