Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Everyone lookiin good today!! Apologies for the lack of compliments, but my camera seems to have finally kicked the bucket, so I am off to try to see if I can find a quick fix for it.

1920s Stetson

00727.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Thank you Jeff. I'm pretty tired. No A/C in 95+ heat in a 2 story really ruins sleep (better get used to it now), and had to go in to work on a day off. Great excuse to wear my new 3 Peice though :D Lovin that OR you stretched! Looks great!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
plus your Optimo Milan? sounds fantastic, Lefty, and I don't even know these artists. I did, however play the Happy Dog (there was a link on the el carnicero site) with my band touring through Cleveland some 12 (?) years ago. Best dinner I ever had on the road.

Thanks, Justin. Getting used to sweating it out, eh? No A/C in the army? ;)

Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Staying up late w/ no sleep! Not sure about A/C but doubt it, especially in Georgia. Should be quite an experience! Allthough, adjustig to no A/C here is a hastle that I do not wish upon any of you fellas.

Lefty, great shots! Looks like a swell time!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, the black gold is really nice. I always feel more western in the summer time, and get envious of your lids!
I too envy some of yours like your megahat.

Joao--there is a contemporary artfulness to your photos and you wear your Westerns well.
Joao, nice photo with your 20x, looks great with the sun effect!
Well, I didn't wanted this effect on my picture… guess it was a kind of lucky shot. Must stop touching the phone's camera lenses… or clean them with a cloth before taking pictures.

Thank all :)

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Saturday morning

I suspect this is just a matter of global climate change - it seems that each year our summers in Cleveland are getting wetter and wetter. I do know that the water table is rising for many of us who live within 20 miles of the Great Lakes - so much so that I'm putting over $13,000 into completely waterproofing the basement (with a guarantee that passes on to all subsequent homeowners). After having exhausted all less expensive measures, it seems we need to install a system that will deal with the rising water table our whole area is experiencing.

Today its drizzling...again!

And so I'm wearing my Akubra Banjo Paterson. I'm also wearing an absolutely stunning Navajo-made necklace of turquoise and coral. Purchased for my wife, I decided to give it a try. My wife likes it on me. My daughter says it's feminine. I suppose there are more masculine pieces to wear, but no photo does this piece justice. And I figure I've gotten to an age where if I want to wear a Navajo necklace, I will - as long as my wife approves.

Ragnar

New in Town
Sounds similar to my country, Denmark. Summer days are either rainy or so hot you can't go outside without melting away. Luckily we don't have a basement... to think I once envied those who did. Having a waterflooded basement is becoming a trademark of our summers now.

And the hat fits you great Andy. Thats one thing I look forward to about getting older - being able to wear hats. Always checking these threads with envy.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
In Portugal the situation is similar. It rained in the morning and they say it will rain tomorrow too. By this time we should have temperatures around 40º C but today is a nicelly 23º C!!!

20130727.jpg

Resistol 20X Black Gold again...

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
A Trip to Malcesine!

Today we want to visit Malcesine. To reach the City, we drive along the Lago di Garda.
A fantastic and picturesque area. On the right side you see a Riverboat, which take tours along the Lake. We reached Malcesine at 10.00 a clock in the morning. The temperature climbs to 28 grad. The highest, 35 grad today.
The City is full with souvenirshops, leather clothes, belts, bags, ceramics, Bars and Restourants. On the habour you can rent a motorboat with driver.
A man sitting on a chair paints small pictures from the landscape.
The clowns are in every City they make gimmicks and phantomime for a donate!
The highlight for me was the meal, a very big calzone Pizza for me, the Price from 7,50 was it worth!

z0bn.jpg

6nel.jpg

h5gu.jpg

q4v2.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Justin, very nice photo with the Stetson.Vpo looks a bit tired my friend!

Lefty, nice photos from the beach, sounds like a great time for you!

Andy, sharp Banjo and the necklace is marvelous!

Joao, you look so serious?

In Malcesine!

z9i2.jpg

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful Manfred !
well you inspired me to head for the coast.
Not Italy, but a quick escape to Monterey again.....
1 Fedora & 1 Cap im ready
Thanks for posting such a beautiful area your visiting.
che

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe