Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
DOUGLAS said:
DSCN9768.jpg

very nice hats gentlemen, but this one stands out of the crowd! I can almost feel that felt, what a beauty!

Mario

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
Like this brim width better!! Sharp hat!!

Thanks Rusty. :)

You know, my line of thought with the Mayser was this: if I'm wearing a stingy brim for the snowball fight, I might not be such an easy target...! :rolleyes:

I would never have shown up there in my 3" Knox Premier or my 2" 7/8 Borso... :eek: :D

Mario

I'll Lock Up
djgo-cat-go said:
Don't you just love the way a snowball-fight brings out the child in you!

That hat looks fantastic, good expression on the face too ;)

Yeah, it was just great to see such a huge bunch of people (300+) having a really good time behaving like little kids. That whole crowd was just one big smile. :)

Here's a photo of the event:

winterwetter_35_maxsize_735_490.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:
Yeah, it was just great to see such a huge bunch of people (300+) having a really good time behaving like little kids. That whole crowd was just one big smile. :)

IMG]http://d2.stern.de/bilder/stern_5/reise/2010/KW1/winterwetter/winterwetter_35_maxsize_735_490.jpg[/IMG]​

Great stuff. :D

buler

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:

Man, I could use that right now. The Packer game has me all stressed out right now. They just tied the score!!!!!

Sorry to go OT.

B

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
buler said:
Man, I could use that right now. The Packer game has me all stressed out right now. They just tied the score!!!!!

Sorry to go OT.

B

lol I had to get away. I couldn't even watch it til now. This is gonna be a tense 10 minutes.

Edit: It will tense for alittle longer

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The likes of Jimmy and Salty O, and Scott yesterday and Dreispitz today put me in the mood to dig out my 7X Cb today. This evening after dinner I sat in my winter smoker's lounge (the garage) and enjoyed two firsts, an Oliva Serie O maduro and a Sam Adams Double Bock.

IMG_0202.jpg

BobC

handlebar bart said:
Newest VS up on Mt. Rainier today
snow007.jpg

Good looking hat, Bart, and a good looking group. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in Monteagle '10. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

Mario said:

Looks like a ton o' fun, Mario.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
The likes of Jimmy and Salty O, and Scott yesterday and Dreispitz today put me in the mood to dig out my 7X Cb today. This evening after dinner I sat in my winter smoker's lounge (the garage) and enjoyed two firsts, an Oliva Serie O maduro and a Sam Adams Double Bock.

IMG_0202.jpg
Doesn't look like a garage!:D

BobC

indycop said:
Doesn't look like a garage!:D

Disguised it pretty well, didn't I? The fact that I have a coat on with a heater sitting next to me sort of gives it away. And that's with the fact that we're having a mid winter heat wave here. It's 15 degrees outside!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
I know I am going to miss some but here goes, Looking great Mr. P, Buler, Rusty, Jimmy, Mario widebrim better, Sue, Douglas, Bart, and everyone else!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

portolan

A-List Customer
Great Photo....

BobC said:

IMG_0202.jpg

Great cigar and hat too.....don't know much about the drink.....I am pretty strictly a wine guy....reminds me....the wine in Monteagle's stores was pretty high priced....gotta find some in Nashville after we land! Great photo Bob! See you in a couple of months....Is Kim coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82