Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Not a three dog night...

It's a three hat day.
Going to go out and ride around on the quad for a bit to get some fresh air and give the dog a workout. The temp is up around freezing so will wear my cap turned backward to keep it from blowing off:
Snapshot_20091102_3.jpg

Then going to go over and feed brother's steers in the Royal Stetson - Three Forks:
100_0275.jpg

Then off to have supper with ma & pa in the Outback - Road Warrior which just happens to be a really unique blue/green sorta teal-like lol:
Snapshot_20091102.jpg

May even get some fresh outdoor pics.[huh]

Have a wonderful day all :)

Scott Wood

Practically Family
RBH said:
I like that Three Forks on you Scott, I had one several years ago.:eusa_clap
Thank you muchly, I had never even heard of one, thought it was probably the retailer printed into the sweat until it arrived. I am sure it is going to be a regular wear item and...
Right back at ya :eusa_clap
RBH said:
Today, off to church. Its my BH 'TVA'.

war001.jpg
That felt looks like you could feel the quality by touching the monitor:eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Hmmm...my second post today... :eek:

I went to a snowball fight this afternoon (with the Mayser on - it took a few hits but survived without a scratch). Two neighboring Berlin boroughs were battling it out big time in a park near the remnants of an old DDR watchtower where the wall stood way back when. I went to fight alongside my fellow Neukölln residents against the Kreuzberg detachment. Of course the match ended in a tie...and with a good laugh to boot. :D

Anyway, now that it's all over I'm going out for a few pints with some other survivers of the battle (from both boroughs, mind you!). I'll have my gray Brooks with me to guard my noggin. ;)

brooks_01_10_10.jpg

buler

I'll Lock Up
Knox Twenty

I don't do this too often, but its the one year anniversary of my first post here. So you get a noggin shot today. One of my fav's from the year, Knox Twenty. Also my Aero 30's halfbelt.

B

knox_aero.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
buler said:
I don't do this too often, but its the one year anniversary of my first post here. So you get a noggin shot today. One of my fav's from the year, Knox Twenty. Also my Aero 30's halfbelt.

B

Nice hat and jacket...and you don't even look any scarier than Garrett.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe