Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

portolan

A-List Customer
What a great family photo!

handlebar bart said:
Newest VS up on Mt. Rainier today
snow007.jpg

Love the hat too! Been on Hood and Mount St Helens, but never Rainier!

RBH

Bartender
BobC said:
The likes of Jimmy and Salty O, and Scott yesterday and Dreispitz today put me in the mood to dig out my 7X Cb today. This evening after dinner I sat in my winter smoker's lounge (the garage) and enjoyed two firsts, an Oliva Serie O maduro and a Sam Adams Double Bock.

IMG_0202.jpg
Glad to see you are keeping Sam company!
Nice hat!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
portolan said:
Great cigar and hat too.....don't know much about the drink.....I am pretty strictly a wine guy....reminds me....the wine in Monteagle's stores was pretty high priced....gotta find some in Nashville after we land! Great photo Bob! See you in a couple of months....Is Kim coming?

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Jean again. You've been so busy we haven't seen you around the lounge much this year. I'm glad you're able to find the time to make it to Monteagle again this year.

Kim will be there too. I wouldn't think of leaving her behind. She has to come to keep and eye on Sam and me :D and Jimmy and Rusty. lol lol lol

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
Reposted from another thread I started on my new Stetson Temple. Here's a bunch of pictures of the hat with some of the duds I've been putting together lately--I'm trying to "class up" my overall look. First one is with a charcoal Cashmere overcoat and grey scarf I've been wearing here in the Alaskan winter. Rest are with the duds underneath I wore to church today.

Please excuse the cheesy poses, they were my wife's idea.

... really. :)

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg

cookie

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
The likes of Jimmy and Salty O, and Scott yesterday and Dreispitz today put me in the mood to dig out my 7X Cb today. This evening after dinner I sat in my winter smoker's lounge (the garage) and enjoyed two firsts, an Oliva Serie O maduro and a Sam Adams Double Bock.

IMG_0202.jpg

Looks like you are very relaxed and comfortable mate...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

Salty O'Rourke said:
Today's hat is a Resistol XDoubleX Open Road clone that I rebashed - big brim!

4264881668_ae0cf37dea.jpg
[/CENTER]

Maybe I should've kept the feather.......nah.

Nice OR clone conversion and I agree...feathers are for dusters.

Mr. Paladin

BobC said:

IMG_0202.jpg

Practicing for the road trip, I see. Looking great in that 7X thin ribbon! :eusa_clap

BobC

cookie said:
Looks like you are very relaxed and comfortable mate...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Not too many things bring on relaxed and comfortable like sitting for a while with a good cigar and most any beverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82