Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
Disney...

DisneySnow.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Oh my! You have posted several great hats lately but I do believe that Disney is one of your best! :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
buler said:
I don't do this too often, but its the one year anniversary of my first post here. So you get a noggin shot today. One of my fav's from the year, Knox Twenty. Also my Aero 30's halfbelt.

B

knox_aero.jpg

That is a beautiful felt/ribbon combo, the crease looks perfect, and the sides look like a stovepipe! That is one excellent hat! And a good shot with you in it for a change too! :eusa_clap

RBH

Bartender
Mario said:
Hmmm...my second post today... :eek:

I went to a snowball fight this afternoon (with the Mayser on - it took a few hits but survived without a scratch). Two neighboring Berlin boroughs were battling it out big time in a park near the remnants of an old DDR watchtower where the wall stood way back when. I went to fight alongside my fellow Neukölln residents against the Kreuzberg detachment. Of course the match ended in a tie...and with a good laugh to boot. :D

Anyway, now that it's all over I'm going out for a few pints with some other survivers of the battle (from both boroughs, mind you!). I'll have my gray Brooks with me to guard my noggin. ;)

brooks_01_10_10.jpg
Like this brim width better!! Sharp hat!!

billysmom

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
24* this morning and ice on the pond when we left for church. Wore my Adam Executive with my wool overcoat:

AdamOvercoat001.jpg

Perfect, Mr. P. I love lighter gray hats with dark topcoats. The ribbon pulls them together.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
Perfect, Mr. P. I love lighter gray hats with dark topcoats. The ribbon pulls them together.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

:arated:

Mr. P -- that looks absolutely great. Well done! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Oh my! You have posted several great hats lately but I do believe that Disney is one of your best! :eusa_clap

Thanks a lot, Mr. P. (and Mario, Buler, RBH ;))

That Disney came out of the (light) blue ;), and is getting plenty of noggin time these days! :)

Cheers,
JtL

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
daizawaguy said:

That wonderful hatcolour stands out in that loud-coloured environment, what a good picture. I hope the coffee was good too? ;)

edit: it's the saturated colours of this picture that jump in the eye, beautiful..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82