Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
What??!! I thought we were in the same state? Snow here. I'm coming down!
Great hat, though!!

Not need to be jealous, Harv. It didn't last. Two hours later, the wind started howling, temperature dropped, and we even saw some brief sleet. Monday it's supposed to be back in the seventies though.

Wacky weather.

Love that Falcon Park. Such a pretty hat!

Wesslyn

Practically Family
2016-04-09 19.09.52.jpg

Brooks Brothers by Lock and Co again today. I just love this hat!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Doggie walking completed - I brought along my Campdraft.

Behind me is the Texas & Pacific Railroad Station, opened in 1931 and now converted to lofts.

20c4988eca9f25a3e0844b649ef2afcf.jpg

On the way home a lot of hats (of the hard variety) in Sundance Square Plaza, where Habitat for Humanity volunteers are building a home for a family.

9a7d4918e1012e6364e5b680ac346128.jpg

This seems to be an annual thing, they built one here last year too. Must be a hassle moving the houses when finished.
That's a beautiful building David. Did you go into that post office right next to that building? Beautiful art deco building and lots of Egyptian themed decor on the inside. Very historic and representative of the more extravagant styles of the 20s and 30s.

Great Story Hurricane. I had a similar experience involving that movie. I was in Kansas City at the time attending the Future Farmers of America national convention. A couple of my fellow reprobates and me decided to skip our required seminars and take a bus to a theater for the matinee showing of Easy Rider. Let's just say that for a small town boy from northern Minnesota it was an eye opener.

Michael
Michael, I was in KC also! I was at the Plaza Theater. Do you remember if you attended the premier or a matinee sometime later? We could have been in the same theater. I remember those annual FFA conventions. I always wanted to borrow an FFA jacked to see if I could get laid by the local girls.

Are you from up around Hibbing by chance? Yrs later I worked with a guy from near Hibbing/Bemidji who's parents worked there in the taconite mines. Growing up he went to school with Bobby Zimmerman.

Michael, I was in KC also! I was at the Plaza Theater. Do you remember if you attended the premier or a matinee sometime later? We could have been in the same theater. I remember those annual FFA conventions. I always wanted to borrow an FFA jacked to see if I could get laid by the local girls.

Are you from up around Hibbing by chance? Yrs later I worked with a guy from near Hibbing/Bemidji who's parents worked there in the taconite mines. Growing up he went to school with Bobby Zimmerman.

Taconite mines? Is that where we get Tex-Mex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82