Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
TJones - that inner smile is almost beatific ;) Nice OR :)

Alan - lovely looking Bantam.

1Mach1 - the Olive works well with the Walnut

-------

Panizza President today:

I like it a lot - the felt is like clay, and if it had 1/2" more brim it would probably be a real favourite.

Smile or smirk, you always look excited, TJ! Happy to be hatted.

Richard, do I detect a shift in your brim width preference? That, too, can change!

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Smile or smirk, you always look excited, TJ! Happy to be hatted.

Richard, do I detect a shift in your brim width preference? That, too, can change!

I think 2 1/2" is probably my optimum brim width, but I do like a bit of variety, and wouldn't give up the stingies or wider brims :)

Thanks Alan

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
gear-guy, Joao, Richard, Ha! You guys aren't looking closely enough! There's a smile there somewhere! If you guys look really really close you can almost see my smile! I can just about see Joao's smile too! :D
ahahahahah my smile it's there too.
Today I forgot to take a picture. It was sunny in the morning... but it ended raining.
Same 4,5" brim Stetson.

Mystic

Practically Family
Good to see so many fine fedoras. I don't see many in my area. Most of the fedoras I see are in my mirror.
Marathon thin ribbon today.
IMG_1779_zpsb171bfc9.jpg
[/IMG]

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Richard, Ha! Definitely my inner saintly smile shines through! I actually like the look of that Panizza! I'm not a short brim guy either, but that doesn't look bad at all!
hatsRme, Ha! Yeah, I try to hide it the best I can but that inner excitement just has a way of making itself to the surface! I can't help but give a big ol' smile! :D
Joao, Oh definitely see your smile now! I just wasn't looking hard enough the first time! But it's definitely there! :D
Mystic, Beautiful Marathon!

yra2e9y8.jpg

The cold grey day and the electro-dance music on the radio in the truck were giving me deja vu of too much time in eastern Europe, then I see Mike looking like a burly Russian cab driver in his stingy casquette.;) I'm ready for a pivo (or two). Love all the hats today guys. Especially Mike.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Your Frenchy est tres beau, Mike. Stingy.

Dale the cap is draped perfectly upon you!

GDurand the Lee is just beautiful, you wear it right, all captured in a really great photo today! Almost seems like sepia print.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
The cold grey day and the electro-dance music on the radio in the truck were giving me deja vu of too much time in eastern Europe, then I see Mike looking like a burly Russian cab driver in his stingy casquette.;) I'm ready for a pivo (or two). Love all the hats today guys. Especially Mike.

Been accused of a lot of things but never a burly Russian. My birth certificate states my race as Mongoloid (not kidding) so there could be a connection. Is that why I was craving a smoke today? Thanks for the cap comments guys and Na zdraví! Dale.

Cap well worn Dale, looks like wool was in order today.

Always enjoy your fine Lee's Michael.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82