Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great look with the stingy Stetson 1mach1

Richard the brim up Vanzina works for you. As you may know, I'm partial to that look;)

Beautiful cross country Alan.

G.Durand - really nice Adam. Goes great w/ the leather jacket.

Nice shot Joao. I really like seeing the views from where you live. And your Stetson too.

JHE888 that campdraft looks awesome and it really suits you.

MiamiBruno - super nice all around look with the Borsalino

Sweet whiskey Case

HrM thanks for kicking off the morning with such style. Love the Dobbs!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Latoso

Familiar Face
Wearing my new Optimo Chicago Fedora in Bronze.
3u6ytary.jpg

The Fedorable

One of the Regulars
Mighty fine hat you got there. I can't tell if there is a tilt as mentioned by hatsRme or it's just how the hat sits on your head.

Brilliant look nonetheless.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
David - that is one sweet Stetson. Great ribbon color to complement the mode edge.
I was watching ESPN 2 last night and while watching tennis in Australia, it occurred to me it's summer there. Nice to wear a straw. Looking forward to warmer weather here in Cleveland.

I don't wear this very often. My mid-50s Royal Deluxe Stetson hommie. It's in great condition now that it has a new sweat. Ready for another 50 plus years of use.

View attachment 8423

View attachment 8424

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Good chilly morning from Central Ohio gents!

Latoso, That is one fine looking Optimo.
David, Love the 7X CB Stetson!
RBH, Shame that you couldn't convince Mr. Fisk to buy that one. Looks darn good on him!
Shangas, Oh yeah, can't wait for Panama season!

Sportin' my go to hat again today! Nothing says The Open Road like a tall crown and a wide brim with a big swoop! Puts a smile on my face every time!

2we0.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Miamibruno, ManofKent & dh66.

Alan: Love that heather felt on your Dobbs.

T Jones: The Open Road and its clones are probably the most versatile hats out there. They make a great every day hat. Looking good.

Today: Knox Superfine
IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1060.JPG

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
T Jones: The Open Road and its clones are probably the most versatile hats out there. They make a great every day hat. Looking good.

Today: Knox Superfine
IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1060.JPG
Thanks casechopper. I definitely agree. Open Roads, their clones and Strats can be worn with just about everything. They fit perfectly with both casual and dressier attire. ...But wow. I love that Knox you're wearing. That's a nice one. I like that!

Thanks again for the comments on yesterday's Dobbs Heather Mix.

I like how the mist mutes the hues in today's picture, Casechopper. Your Knox Superfine is one of my favorites.

Thanks for the alert to National Hat Day, David... have to look and see if I have a card for that. Your 7XCB is spectacular as always.

Last edited:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Spectacular Alan! Looking fine head to toe (well I'm assuming the rest of you out of frame too) 2 days in a row.

Fantastic spectrum of lids already today gents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82