Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardeye

Practically Family
Thanks for the compliments. And thanks to Dinerman in the poodle coat who gave me a tip about what it was. There were several leather clad fedora wearers and several sporting newsboy caps at the party. Women wearing some also!

Great hat Frank. I wish I had your head size to get all those deals. I am buying my 10 year old grandson his first fedora tomorrow. He picked out a nice vintage brown stingy Champ with a cord type hatband. I tried to talk him into a straw hat since he lives in southern Florida but he wanted fur like the ones I wear. I am sure he will getting some nice hats in the future!

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Alan, thanks for the info! I've thought it. Wonderful 7X.

Mystik, lovely color and good looking Whippet!

Frank, nice photos, suits, niece and hats. The Stratoliner looks very good on you! Congrats to that!

Bert, nice Herbert Johnson, he looks good on you! Nice club vest too!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Blue Bates

PC090265.jpg

Mystic

Practically Family
Many thanks Randall, Alan, Manfred and 150719541.....

Howard..That Homberg is YOU!!! :rockon:

Frank....Great looking Strat From stingy to wide brim, with your eye for clothing It's like going from the 60's to the 40's look. You do both equally well. :thumb:
I believe your will like the look of a taller crown bash on that strat. Either way....you're a hat guy for sure.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Great backdrop, Joao! Nice hat, too; it helps to be hatted when visiting family.

Welcome, Lotsahats! Maybe it's the camera angle, but it looks like the hat sits quite far up on your head.

David, super-clean Dobbs, very sharp.

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Randooch, I had the lid back on my bean. You can see here the fit better here--and the rake on the front brim.

image-1.jpg

Aaron

Cool band, Tom.

Some great photos today... Daizawaguy (wish I had a beer and a baby to hold), Randall, David - well done, all.

Aaron, some wild foreshortening going on with your camera. The second picture has cool angles. I had a Selentino at one time... a nice hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82