Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice hat, Alan. Is it that 7XCB?

Hatto - I love the VS Strat!

New hat for me today, the green (or is it grey) Whippet, previously owned by Josh.

smugshot_3573266-L.jpg

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Perry and John. I am really finding the granite to be veratile and as such, it is an easy hat to reach for. The smaller ribbon, not narrow, gives it a real balanced feel. The more moderate crown (dimensions of Stetson Wanderer close relative of Playboy), relative to say Perry's new VS Strat., provides a hat that blends easier in modern situations. When I travel, the hat stands out, but does not challenge the novice hat viewer as much as many of the more 30-50's high straighter crown dimensions. This ia a lot of words to say, THANKS I am enjoying Art Fawcett's artistic rendition of the Stetson Wanderer.

Folks;
I have about 15 minutes before our evening gymnastics workout and then travel for meets this weekend. I have been reviewing the posts the last couple of days. Boy oh boy, are the pics good. The quality of pic and the interest provided in them is great. Your creative and well composed pics challenge me to add some more creative flair in my pics.

David; That green whippet is the BOMB. Great color and hat sir! I am pleased for you to have the addition to your hat room.

Perry; I totally adore the VS Strat. The color combo is killer.

John; The silverbelly is really cool. Your pics show that the ribbon color works with a bunch of shades.

Allan; Your image is forever safe within my mind! Classy.

Case; Love the VS! She is a beauty.

Great hat pics. Keep it up, Eric -

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82