Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Tumwater Hat Company

smugshot9273259-L.jpg

Good to see that the weather has cooled off enough for the Tumwater, David. I love that hat!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
hasselhoff: Very nice looking hat, that Stetson 25!

David: Looking good in the Tumwater.

Josh: I really like this hat on you. You look comfortable in it, and the lines and proportions are just perfect!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Josh, I think you have one of the kindest faces out there. Oh, and Nice Hat!

Josh: I really like this hat on you. You look comfortable in it, and the lines and proportions are just perfect!

Josh, that one is right up there with the foldable fedora you have.
Looks great on you!

Josh - great hat, great photo... and that clean desktop is to die for.

Thank you for your kind words, Gentlemen!! I really appreciate it! My co-worker Cristen just got an iphone and wanted to show me its photo capabilities by snapping a photo of me. I must say, for a camera phone, the pictures are pretty good. She was even able to make the photo black and white and add a color into the photo all from the phone. While I'm not a fan of the iphone myself, I was pretty impressed. Alan, I wish my desk was this clean all the time. LOL. It was just a slow day today.

Justin B

One Too Many
Josh, I think you have one of the kindest faces out there. Oh, and Nice Hat!

You only say that because you've never been in a bidding war with him. He's fierce I tell you...

'Tis a nice hat though.

Reminds me, I need to send you that ADAM Executive one of these days.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Good to see that the weather has cooled off enough for the Tumwater, David. I love that hat!

Thanks Josh - I always like an excuse to wear this hat.

We are lucky in that the morning temperature is usually in the 60's even in hot periods so I've been able to wear my felt hats (usually the lighter ones ) most of the summer.

Your Mystery Stetson is looking really good as well - oh, my desk has never been that clean :D:D

David: Looking good in the Tumwater.

Thanks, Al. This is one of my favorites for sure!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hint of Autumn in the air here in NH today. Low 60's temperature with nice low humidity. The sun is getting noticeably lower in the sky when I get to the office as well - producing some flare from the iPhone lens. Fall is not too far away!

Seemed a good day for my Adam, Mr Mainstreet.

smugshot9060426-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust