Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinterchange

One Too Many
Tawny Fawn Akubra Federation

5136786167_034cfab9d2.jpg

I felt like de-saturating today's hat photo. What's interesting is, while all the other colors desaturated the hat color didn't change much.

Randy

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
After several cool days running it's now oppressively hot and muggy. So I had to go with something very lightweight. This remarkable 30s Mannion might be the lightest fedora that I own. Certainly, at less than 2 ounces, it's one of the lightest anyway. This is really wonderful hat ... :cool:

2889db0e.jpg

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Melbourne Cup Day, Australia

And being Cup day, how could I wear anything else but the 'Thoroughbred'. Still one of my favourite lids. Stylish, probably 50's, well made by a NY hatter more known for its western hats.

ThoroughbredMelbCupDay2010.jpg

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
After several cool days running it's now oppressively hot and muggy. So I had to go with something very lightweight. This remarkable 30s Mannion might be the lightest fedora that I own. Certainly, at less than 2 ounces, it's one of the lightest anyway. This is really wonderful hat ... :cool:

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo230/zetwal/2889db0e.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

I'd love to see your entire collection. You've got some really amazing hats. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Thanks gentlemen (Lefty, Ephraim, JtL, 150719541, Mark). I'm glad that you enjoy the Mannion.

I don't own a great many hats. And I like to keep it that way. I buy infrequently and always let something go upon finding something that I want to keep. As a result, the 'collection' remains small but tasty. Or so it seems to me!

Last edited:

azshawn

Familiar Face
Thanks gentlemen (Lefty, Ephraim, JtL, 150719541, Mark). I'm glad that you enjoy the Mannion.

I don't own a great many hats. And I like to keep it that way. I buy infrequently and always let something go upon finding something that I want to keep. As a result, the 'collection' remains small but tasty. Or so it seems to me!

Quality not quantity, great philosophy. Of course if you can have both then...well done.

theinterchange

One Too Many

That's how I keep my collection. I may not have "prime" hats, but each one I really like and they're all worn often enough.

Randy

EggHead

Practically Family
Second Indian Summer in San Francisco, will be in the 70's all week, so wearing my Panama again. Was wearing brown Leisure Time last week as it was raining and much cooler.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Gonna be cool and wet today up in N.Texas and I will be out in it so on goes my trusted wear anywhere/anytime hat, my 3.5 yo Bushman. Pics color is real close to the actual olive brown it is. NOT a tan at all contrary to it's official name "Nulabor tan" ! Where they come up with those names is beyond me :)

Bushman1.jpg

Bushmaster2.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up

2889db0e.jpg

Beauty! no liner I assume, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe