Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Too Many
Here is my granddaughter. She always wants to wear my hats. This is her black borsalino look.

Oct30201031.jpg

Oct30201021.jpg
Hi Mr. D R B, sweet and great baby, Life has been so kind with us ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

theinterchange

One Too Many
It's one of my Orient Star automatics. VERY NICE wathes for the money !! I collect Asian watches and post war European Fountain Pens as well as have a few hats :)

I thought that's what it looked like, but couldn't be sure. My favorite watch [in my small collection] is my Seiko 007 but lately it hasn't been worn much. [need to pull it out again]

Chinaski

One Too Many
Like the look Mark. May have to look into a McKenzie. I have the Cattle Baron from Schaefer & some other lapeled vests like this one:
Here's one I wore to last Fedora Fest with some shady characters
BrothersBrim.jpg

Deputy, surely what we got here is a diamond stuck right in the mud! It must be that thin ribbon and the vest, but it just puts those other two characters to shame!

DRB

One Too Many
Wineguy, great picture! Perhaps a little too much carbonation?

ScareyDRB.jpg

D'guy, as always, that VS Powder Blue is so nice.

Last edited:

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Wore my father's Rittenhouse to Mass with mother this morning...

.... was a nice cool fall day down here in N.Texas so I wore my father's "Sunday go ta meetin" hat . It's one he bought in 1947 at Monnig's dept. store in Ft.Worth and is just about the finest felt hat I have. Smooth and soft to the hand and was his favorite hat for over 20 years .

Squatter1018.jpg

Squatter1015.jpg

Squatter1017.jpg

Squatter1019.jpg

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Knox Custom

Lookin' serious today in this newly acquired Knox Custom "Dartford" in Silvertone. Custom edge and with an original price tag of $16.95 at a time when entry-level Stetsons fetched $10.95. The label under the sweat is hand-written and oilskin covers the liner label. Probably early 60's.
I'm diggin' the 60's stingy look at the moment.

IMG00047-20101101-0707.jpg

Chinaski

One Too Many
Yeah, Mr. Tutt, what's not to like? It's a great looking Knox. I tell myself I'm not a stingy guy, and then I see posts like Daizawaguy's lids and your Knox here and I figure sometime I'll have to get one. Great looking hat!

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Ta Chinaski - yeah go grab yourself a vintage stingy - or a VS of course!

And Randy - Yanks are our mates aren't they??? So, mate, you can call me mate anytime - especially when you say nice things about my lids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe