Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Sharp hats everyone!

Photoon2010-10-31at2129.jpg

Wore the Stetson homburg briefly today, not much, but enough for a fifteen minute walk out the door. Didn't costume up either, just my same self. It was a pretty dull day, constantly studying and doing a math project, but a good hat is enough to add color to my day! Lowered the crown a little too.

P.S. I seriously need to get a new jacket. All I've got that fits right is my leather. Maybe instead of another sport coat right away, I'll try to go for a rugged wool or canvas jacket I wouldn't mind getting a bit dirty in the outdoors.

Last edited:
.... was a nice cool fall day down here in N.Texas so I wore my father's "Sunday go ta meetin" hat . It's one he bought in 1947 at Monnig's dept. store in Ft.Worth and is just about the finest felt hat I have. Smooth and soft to the hand and was his favorite hat for over 20 years .

Squatter1018.jpg

I think my favorite part of this is that you know all of the history of the hat. That's really cool. it's a nice hat too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe