Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinterchange

One Too Many
hatophile said:
Nice hat Interchange, I like my Fed, too. Is it a little hot down there for felt?
It's boiling up here in Ohio.

Thank you, sir. It's pretty hot, but I don't wear my felts while out in the heat for long periods, so it's not that bad.

Randy

RobStC

A-List Customer
Right after this I lowered the back of the crown to give it a more pleasing dramatic downswoop from the apex of the crown. It seemed like the right thing to do.

img3468u.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nice job on the bash, Mr. E, and definitely better with the downswoop!

RobStC

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
fluteplayer07 said:
You really hit the jackpot on those shirts! That's a pretty sweet Milan, too!

Cheers,

Thanks!! I went back and picked out two more of the packaged shirts today. That was it for the ones worth having. The rest are unpackaged and have age spots that won't seem to come out (I even took a spot-cleaning pen with me and tried it on 'em at the thrift store - no soap, so to speak lol ).

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Same hat as always, but a Taupe Fawn Campdraft should be here tomorrow or the next day! Decided to take a pic after playing my banjo (darn humid weather here in Tennessee got my hands all sweaty, so I didn't play for very long. Besides, I'm a beginner and only know two songs lol ). You can make out the banjo in the bottom right.

SquatterBanjoPlayin1.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
fluteplayer07 said:
Can't think up any more 'Melton for that hat' puns that haven't been said already, so let me suffice to say: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks, Flute -- and gents -- for the comments on the Melton. Those lids seem to be far and few between. Without a doubt, that Melton has some of the nicest felt of any of my lids, and the color is really unique (kind of a light gray/taupe with a blue-ish undertone).

Cheers,
JtL

plain old dave

A-List Customer
Glen Gray Campdraft pictured in the other thread... One of these days, I'm going to put a proper Cattleman Bash on the Campdraft.

Most annoying thing about OR's: the uninitiated insist on calling 'em 'cowboy' hats.

The cattle hands wear cowboy hats.

The cattle OWNERS wear Open Roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82