Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My Royal Deluxe Stetson for church today:

RDLStetsonandMacLauchlan001.jpg

RDLStetsonandMacLauchlan002.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Bart - be well. :)

We started off at the Litchfield flea market, where we found nothing but a lot of friendly, toothless folks. So, on the way back toward Akron, we made a few stops.

the war bonds building
DSC_0027-2.jpg

DSC_0001-3.jpg

DSC_0045-1.jpg

the antique store in a train depot with its neighbor, the old candle company
DSC_0068-1.jpg

DSC_0073-1.jpg

the thrift store with a silo
DSC_0078.jpg

Lebron's house (or whoever owns it now)
DSC_0085.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
and finally, the Akron Art Museum, where they're having a great exhibition called (sorry, Jimmy) Detroit Disassembled (link). The images are huge and very striking.

DSC_0003-3.jpg

DSC_0005-3.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
tonyb said:
Bart, don't go tellin' us they got you in the lockup without tellin' us why for.

We persons of a certain age got good reason to worry about these things, you know.

Here's hoping it's no big deal.

Thanks guys. I have no colon as a result of surgeries in my youth and Thursday I got a small intestine blockage that causes more immediate havoc for me than the average person. Three days of morphine and medication to get my potassium levels back to normal and luckily it worked itself out. The first two days were spent curled up in a ball so it is nice to be home and kinda back to normal. Thanks for the concern guys:)

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Every day hat

Rarely a day goes by lately that I'm not wearing my PB Cuenca.

Today I'm here to get my jug refilled. I hope the line at the still is not too long. :eusa_doh:

hpim2634.jpg

Nice color choice on the lid, Bart... :D Healing meditations your way...

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
CRH said:
Rarely a day goes by lately that I'm not wearing my PB Cuenca.

Today I'm here to get my jug refilled. I hope the line at the still is not too long. :eusa_doh:

hpim2634.jpg

Nice color choice on the lid, Bart... :D Healing meditations your way...

Thanks. I sure am becoming a big fan of the striped ribbons and yours is a mighty fine one:eusa_clap

handlebar bart said:
Thanks guys. I have no colon as a result of surgeries in my youth and Thursday I got a small intestine blockage that causes more immediate havoc for me than the average person. Three days of morphine and medication to get my potassium levels back to normal and luckily it worked itself out. The first two days were spent curled up in a ball so it is nice to be home and kinda back to normal. Thanks for the concern guys:)

Whew!

Not to steer this thread too far afield, but I gotta ask ...

Was it UC you had as a youngster?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Lefty said:
the war bonds building
DSC_0027-2.jpg

Love this shot -- as well as the whole travelogue. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

That panama looks good on you, Lefty -- which one is it? As always, Mrs. Lefty looks great.

I am familiar with Andrew Moore's work -- sounds like a great exhibit.

Cheers,
JtL

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
That panama looks good on you, Lefty -- which one is it? As always, Mrs. Lefty looks great.

Thanks. I've only got three summer hats: the beater Lee milan, the Optimo milan, and the PB/Art panama.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:
Gimmegimmegimme!!!!!!!!

Wow, Jimmy...what a beauty! I want one of these. Did I ever mention that I really dig those lighter colored lids? Well done, Sir! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thanks for the nice comments, Mario. :)

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
handlebar bart said:
Get well soon my friend. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe