Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbucklin

Practically Family
rlk said:
4860829216_93d880c029_b.jpg

Really a bit more greenish. Do I look like Don Draper?;)

Nice hat! I still like "stingier" brims. That one is a winner. I wish I had your winning streak for finding amazing vintage hats!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
My shirt kinda' looks like the background of one of Neophyte's photos!

p://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii79/harpplayergene/Mexican%20Paper%20Straw%20Western/DSCN2603.jpg[/IMG]
I like that hat.:eusa_clap You're certainly not blending into the background with that shirt.:)

theinterchange

One Too Many
Tawny Fawn Fed IV

4858083296_9a722f9eaf.jpg

This was taken yesterday, but is the hat I wore today, it was the first official outing with this particular hat. Within the first ten minutes of being out and about with it on, the teller at the bank drive-thru complimented me on it. :D

As usual guys, great hats! HarpPlayerGene, I couldn't help but chuckle at your caption. :p

Randy

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This was the hat I wore today. I've had it four or five years. It's a hat from Miller that they marketed as the "Chicago". I really like this hat, but noticed that Miller no longer offers it on their website.

DSC04151.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82