Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Went with the 'STRATurday' schtick today: :) I used to refer to this one as 'Oxblood' but Art Fawcett taught me that this color is referred to as 'Black Cherry'. Sliiiightly more deep red/purple hints in person than it appears in this pic.

DSCN2323.jpg

Mr E Train

One Too Many
New Campdraft. When I took it out of the box, my wife said, "That looks horrible! Are you going to send it back?!" She didn't understand the concept of "open crown." Once I shaped it fedora style she came around.

campdraft4.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
This morning before it gets too hot I am wearing my Pennys Marathon.
When it hits 95 , I will switch to my straw Stetson Whippet!

Looking good, Rusty! Nice pinch in the front of the Marathon. :eusa_clap

jbucklin

Practically Family
Inspired by the new Biltmore vs. Stetson Firenze thread, I'm wearing the latter--at least as the steadily rising temperature permits!
Photo168.jpg

Neophyte

Dave E, that hat looks amazing. It's a beautiful color. I can't even make out the texture! How smooth is that Downs?

JBucklin, never tire of seeing the Firenze. That's my all-time favorite name for a hat as well.

Dave E

One of the Regulars
Neophyte said:
Dave E, that hat looks amazing. It's a beautiful color. I can't even make out the texture! How smooth is that Downs?

Very smooth texture, my Fed IVs feel notably rougher to the touch. Quite stiff as well.

BobC

Hey, Bart, I hope everything is ok. I gotta say, it doesn't look so good, except for the hat, of course.

Bart, don't go tellin' us they got you in the lockup without tellin' us why for.

We persons of a certain age got good reason to worry about these things, you know.

Here's hoping it's no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe