Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Pembroke in a Peterson Donegal Dublin. Some Petes are just really good smokers.

Cheers,

Mac

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
RP Vintage 1990 Robusto...

really liked it...

incredible amount of smoke...it just billowed out of the thing...

and silky smooth too...just hung in the air like it was waiting for the bus...

very enjoyable...

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Had the Camacho triple Maduro that Bob sent. It was going good til Dee found I had it and took it. She seems to really like them!:eusa_doh: I like it better than the Cain straight Ligero maduro, the Camacho is a bit smoother.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Rocky Patel was at Holt's Cigars in Philadelphia today. The standard buy 3 get 1 free promo plus a chance at a humidor or a trip to his factory in Honduras. I picked up 3 Royal Order Torpedo's. Let you know tomorrow but I did have a Summer Toro and it was mighty fine.
Tom D.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Had the Camacho triple Maduro that Bob sent. It was going good til Dee found I had it and took it. She seems to really like them!:eusa_doh: I like it better than the Cain straight Ligero maduro, the Camacho is a bit smoother.

Maybe I'll bring her the last one I have if I still have it in a couple of weeks. I'm betting I will. They're a lot to handle. :eek:

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Margate in a Peterson Aran bulldog. Good, strong, English mixture in a great smoker.

Mac

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
it's interesting b/c i didn't really enjoy the edge corojo either...

i dunno...

but i have both of them in maduro too so we'll see how those go...

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Last night I had a Dominican Bolivar; rich and complex until the last two inches. Then it got very bitter and burnt tasting, even going slow with it. I have had this same issue with several others I've had. I prefer the Honduran Bolivars (Cofradia) to this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld