Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Serie #2 sounds interesting. I'll have to check it out.
Also the Serie D #5 is now a regular item. For someone who don't even have enough time for a D4? Probably going to discontinue soon. Haha. Wonder how many people here smoke the Hoyo petite robusto in stead of Epicure #2. I myself bought 2 boxes of the petite robusto when launched but have not bought any since then. They are all gone now.:D

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I find Macanudos too mild, Cohiba Maduro 5 are one of my favorites.The leaf is aged for 5 years compare to 3 years of other Cohibas.
Agree that it is very mild and also very sweet. I kind of miss it though, haven't had one for awhile.

Also the Serie D #5 is now a regular item. For someone who don't even have enough time for a D4? Probably going to discontinue soon. Haha. Wonder how many people here smoke the Hoyo petite robusto in stead of Epicure #2. I myself bought 2 boxes of the petite robusto when launched but have not bought any since then. They are all gone now.:D

I can always make time for the D4. :D If they are going to discontinue the D5. It might be time to get some more. :D Wait a minute. I just looked. They are more expensive for 25 than the D4---$250 as opposed to $174! That makes no sense. I got a box of the Super Partagas instead. :p

Bolivar Petit Corona tonight with Islay.

I suppose I should mention that many of us cigar malt enthusiasts finally got Dalmore to start producing it again. Unfortunately it will cost about $125 a bottle depending on where you get it. For that amount you could well get other scotch variants that are just as good for less. The Macallan 18 year old is one of them and so it the Glenmorangie Nectar d'oro. I understand the LaSanta would be good as well but I haven't tried that one yet. :D

Renault

One Too Many
Picked up yet another nice vintage 50's Kaywoodie (relief grain) with a stand at a shop today for a whopping $8!

As an added bonus I received from an aquaintence, by post, a very nice hand-made pipe from the south of France last weekend!

Renault

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld