Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
BobC said:
Had a Hemingway Short Story after work and a Bolivar this evening. The Bolivar was my first and compliments of my friend, Mr. Paladin. That one was a very captivating stick. It started out mild and kept building and building til I could hardly put it down. I'll be looking for some more of these. Thanks, Mr. P. I really enjoyed it.

Oh, yea. I had several fingers of Laphroaig with the Bolivar. That introduction is also to the credit of Mr. Paladin. ;)

You are welcome Bob! Glad to be able to introduce you to something you've not tried, both the cigar and the whisky!

rkwilker

One Too Many
I like em bob. Profile is very smooth and leathery to start but the back third gets very spicy. Medium bodied smoke with lots of white smoke. Holds a nice long ash and tends to be well constructed with a nice even burn. Try one.

jwalls

Vendor
jamespowers said:
Is it as strong as some are saying or is it just hype? I can't believe CAO would make a strong cigar. Its just no in 'em. :p
This cigar is actually the best CAO has ever produced. Extraordinary favor, really unique for them. Strong but not over powering. Great with single malt or cavados. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BobC

jamespowers said:
The best CAO has ever made eh? I'll have to try it then. I know the last few I tried were like smoking air. :p :rolleyes:

Try a five pack. If you don't like the first you can send the rest to me. Better yet, try a box.:D

Mr. Paladin

Two cigar night--Villar yVillar at start of shift (while fishing young lovers off of business rooftop with fire truck) and Alec Bradley SCR when things finally quietened down. SCR was ok but not particularly powerful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe