Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
This weekend, RP Spring robusto on Saturday and another on Sunday. They are so good!

At St. I's recommendation I ordered a box of RP Spring torpedos. I ordered from Atlantic Cigar, and snagged the last box they had.

Sorry Bob but I was really loaded when I made the recommendation. So I feel it is only right that I say now I'll be willing to take that box off your hands (unopened). ;)

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
St.Ignatz said:
Sorry Bob but I was really loaded when I made the recommendation. So I feel it is only right that I say now I'll be willing to take that box off your hands (unopened). ;)

While I appreciate your concern, unfortunately I won't be able to accept your kind offer. Atlantic called to let me know that the seal on their last box had been broken through some mishap. They assured me that the cigars are intact and had been stored in their state of the art humidor and, if anything, are the better for it. If I find that they aren't, they'll go back. ;)

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
While I appreciate your concern, unfortunately I won't be able to accept your kind offer. Atlantic called to let me know that the seal on their last box had been broken through some mishap. They assured me that the cigars are intact and had been stored in their state of the art humidor and, if anything, are the better for it. If I find that they aren't, they'll go back. ;)

Best of luck my friend.

Kid Mac

Practically Family
An Esoterica evening,

Pembroke in a Blakemar Bullcap and St Ives in a Peterson Canadian.

Mac

BobC

RP Spring torpedo tonight. Very nice. I'm stocking up on the RP Spring Collection before they're gone. They are quite good.

BobC

St.Ignatz said:
They sure are Bob. Your beverage of choice?

Last night I had my RP spring torpedo with a Fat Tire, or three, but lately I've been expanding my scotch horizon. My latest is a bottle of Cragganmore that's quite tasty and almost gone. When I picked up that bottle the store manager mentioned that one of his distributors goes to the island and picks individual barrels to have bottled for his distribution. I will have to quiz the manager again, but I want to give some of those a go as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe