Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Kid Mac

Practically Family
British Woods in a Blakemar bulldog. A good smoke followed by seeing a double rainbow.

Dry ashes,
Mac

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This weekend, RP Spring robusto on Saturday and another on Sunday. They are so good!

At St. I's recommendation I ordered a box of RP Spring torpedos. I ordered from Atlantic Cigar, and snagged the last box they had.

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
Herzen said:
Just enjoyed an RP Edge Maddy. A fine smoke!

my closest friend really enjoyed a couple of these too...i'm waiting to get my hands on one...or rather my cutter and matches..yukyuk...

i enjoyed a casillas(local cigar shop) panatela aromatico tonight...

i've been looking at a few 5 vegas lines of smokes...can anyone recommend a couple decent yet somewhat affordable lines?

Herzen

One of the Regulars
indycop said:
5 Vegas Series A and the Miami are some that I like.

Both excellent smokes. The Series A are nice medium bodied smoke and very affordable. CI often has specials on these and you can usually snag fivers or bundles on CBid for next to nothing. The Miami's are my favorite. The are a Don Pepin blend, and a nicely complex smoke. A little pricier but well worth it, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe