Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage patterns!

ShoreRoadLady

Practically Family
Amy Jeanne said:
160e.jpg

How cute! And *both* the tops have buttons. Ooh...ahhh... :)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Now Ive got the rest of my staples! Yay!!!!!!! Ive been looking for a blouse and slip pattern for a looooooooog time.

newyork333.jpg
newyork139.jpg

No more patterns for me!

lol

LD

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Amy Jeanne said:
They're quite a learning experience!! I'll post them on here when they're done.

I also just bought this on my lunchbreak because I am weak. Weak for buttons. WEAK.

160e.jpg

I have been drooling over that pattern for a while.
Another Hat Pattern
il_430xN.42007117.jpg

And this pattern which is similar to a McCall's pattern that I recently purchased and made up. This dress won't slowly choke me to death though and that's a big plus. :)
PT08110076-1.jpg

I also purchsed 7 patterns from a lady on craig's list. I will post them soon.
I need to stop visiting this thread. You all are fueling my pattern additction. I really should stop as I can't even sew that well.

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
I don't like that kind of stuff either, but what can ya do [huh]

I like this:
"a great (and sentimental) way to preserve an original and rare vintage pattern - envelope, directions, and pattern pieces."

What's wrong with *making* what's on the pattern? No better way to preserve it than that, in my opinion.

tempestbella42

One of the Regulars
Amy Jeanne said:
I don't like that kind of stuff either, but what can ya do [huh]

I like this:
"a great (and sentimental) way to preserve an original and rare vintage pattern - envelope, directions, and pattern pieces."

What's wrong with *making* what's on the pattern? No better way to preserve it than that, in my opinion.[/QUOTE

ARGHHH......couldnt they of just photocopied the envelope and instructions or something and saved the origonal!!:rolleyes:

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
exquisitebones said:
I have been hunting for this pattern for a while now because its printed..
I WAS SO SHOCKED and sad to see this:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_10&listing_id=15089364

il_430xN.37551135.jpg

I am so sad. I really wanted that pattern. and now its glued to a box. lol.[huh]

Thats like someone kicked a puppy :( Couldnt they have made high rez copies and used those instead. Someone should send a note to them...

LD

newtovintage

One of the Regulars
Vintage Cat closing.

Hello ladies, I didn't know if any of you knew this, but I thought I would post it here since it was a site that sold patterns.
Sarah

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Why are patterns so darn addicting? I SO don't have the time to make these, but they're added to the stash of doom... My consolation for that pattern lot. Most all the 30s ones were missing pieces and that's primarily why I wanted it :(
d9e1_1.JPG

!BI4oSWQCGk~$(KGrHgoH-DYEjlLl3iGJBJP8lwM!!Q~~_1.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe