Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
cgab1 said:
Thanks, Thunderw21.

Any advice on how to do a full - body shot? I don't really have anyone who can take the picture for me.

Cgab

Set the camera on self timer, set it on a shelf or windowsill or something, and step back. What kind of camera are you shooting with?

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
maybe ten three paces or so. Give it a little trial and error, and remember that you can always crop on your computer.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Hey cgab, I have a Nikon L2 so the setup is similar.

nikonL18.jpg

You want the large round dial on the right. On the left of the dial is a clock-looking thing. That's your timer.
nikonL18002.jpg

Press that and a window should appear on the screen with an 'on/off' choice. Select 'on' and press 'ok'. Then set up the camera where you want it and press down the shutter button. I'll count down (10 seconds, at least on mine) before taking a picture.

Cheers!

cgab1

One of the Regulars
I'm still not the greatest at self-taken full body shots, but these are the best photos that I have of my 1940s double breasted pinstripe. How is the fit?

Thanks,

Cgab

DSCN0342-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0310-1.jpg
[/IMG]

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful, sir. It looks like it fits like a glove. The pinched waist is what does it, IMO. Looks like you got yourself a real nice suit. Enjoy!

mike

Call Me a Cab
what do you guys think of how this absolute beauty of a suit fits me? I'm sorry for the poor pictures, I need to set up some sort of system at home but meanwhile, here's what I've got...

Picture10.png

Picture11.png

Picture12.png

Picture13.png

Picture18.png

As you can see by one of the last pictures, I feel it fails the deckard test in that the chest armholes seem a bit too big for me. Although the measurements don't seem to be too big for me...? Am I crazy?! lol

Story

I'll Lock Up
mike said:

Err... your Buddy looks oddly familiar there: You know, Rick, I have many a friend in Casablanca, but somehow, just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe