Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

Marty M.

Vendor
Ya don't need to be Blue to wear Brown.

Feraud,
Great outfit. Your brown suit has an almost "Shark Skin" sheen to it. Great color and great fit. Bravo to you. :eusa_clap
Marty Mathis

Feraud

Bartender
Thanks Marty M! It does have that sharkshin sheen I like. I also have a similar cut in blue.

Does anyone know if sharkskin material is available for purchase for repro work?

manton

A-List Customer
Tip Top had several sharkskins the last time I was there (about two months ago, I think), but none with a sheen quite like that.

StanleyVanBuren

Feraud,

the photo of you standing at the computer strikes me in particular -- the fit of your suit is just great, and you can really tell by looking at the armhole where it meets your back.

All too often I see guys with too much material in this region in particular. You've got it just right. I've been sitting in trial a lot lately, taking notes for the attorneys I work for, so I've had plenty of chances to note the bunched up material in this region, since for most of the time, all I see is their backs. Nice to see a suit that follows your body in this area the way it should.

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Tan mini-houndstooth Samuelsohn that I found at a thrift store for $20. Fit me perfectly straight off the rack. The sleeves could come up a tad, but I'm reluctant to go to the tailor for a quarter inch.

Samuelsohn1.jpg
Samuelsohn2.jpg

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Orgetorix said:
Tan mini-houndstooth Samuelsohn that I found at a thrift store for $20. Fit me perfectly straight off the rack. The sleeves could come up a tad, but I'm reluctant to go to the tailor for a quarter inch.

Samuelsohn1.jpg
Samuelsohn2.jpg

Maybe an 1/8", but I wouldn't fool with it. Great suit.

Dagwood

Practically Family
Orgetorix:

I really like your "stroller." The vest is great!

I can't believe you picked up your first suit for only $20.00. What a bargain! It fits you like a glove.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82