Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

Jovan, the lapels are peaked, with a lot of belly. Not a nice photo, but here's a close-up:

CC2.jpg

bk

slicedbread

A-List Customer
Hey there Bowers, I'm likin that look! Any chance for a close up of the fabric?

I'm thinking that the trousers could be shorter and perhaps the sleeves too while you're at it...

Feraud

Bartender
Thanks!
Believe it or not, that is an off the rack number from Target. It seemed like it could make a decent summer suit. The price was reasonable enough that if it looked totally horrible I would not feel too bad.
I did not start a new thread with the details but here they are:
Hat - Penny's Marathon.
Suit - Target.
Shirt - modern w/French cuffs.
Snap cufflinks (not shown) - vintage.
Pocket square - modern.
Tie - vintage.
Shoes - Indy Magnoli.

Feraud

Bartender
I think this suit shows a nice symmetry with the lapel and shoulders. Nice radio too. :)
Mr. K.L.Bowers said:

Thanks Senator.
Not sure if this is coming along to Governor's Island. I have a double breasted linen suit that needs a workout.
Senator Jack said:
That is a fantastic rigout, Feraud. We'll be seeing this at Governor's Island?

Mr. K.L.Bowers

One of the Regulars
Thanks Gentleman,
Your input is greatly appreciated. It’s good to be able to go to the pros when you need some advice.

My wife cut me to the quick when she said “Oh.. your wearing your costume” !

Feraud, I’ll be stopping at Target this afternoon. I hope our local has those in stock. The radio is my 41-280 Philco. One of about 50 + Philcos all over the house.
K.B.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82