Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Justin B

One Too Many
1069418_10201502166135646_2004157682_n.jpg

I do not believe that I could ever hate to eat anything as long as it included bacon or teryaki. If it included both, then it was my time to go because it could never get any Better.
:D
That reminds me. I had the chicken teriyaki for breakfast at the local diner that has been there since 1946. Geez, their teriyaki sauce is to die for! I even put it on the hash browns! :p The eggs got ketchup and Tapatio. :p They give you two slices of toast as well---all for $8.95. I didn't have to eat for a good portion of the day after that. :p

That reminds me. I had the chicken teriyaki for breakfast at the local diner that has been there since 1946. Geez, their teriyaki sauce is to die for! I even put it on the hash browns! :p The eggs got ketchup and Tapatio. :p They give you two slices of toast as well---all for $8.95. I didn't have to eat for a good portion of the day after that. :p

That more than makes up for the weather. I would have had to have eaten seconds and possibly thirds especially at that price. A good teryaki sauce is a sign that there is a kind and benevolent god.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld