Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
2 eggs (snotty as James calls them) cooked in canola oil, 2 pieces of toast with butter and honey.
Jolly Rancher Green Apple mix to a 32oz water.
Gotta keep those fluids up since it's hot.

Stanley I agree with you.
The wife eats quite a bit for breakfast during the week, and even more on the weekend.
And sits....then proceeds to say "it's not fair, you've lost 33lbs because you're on a stimulant."
Uh no, I lost 33lbs because I don't eat a lot until the evening (and even then it's usually 2 meats and a vegetable), and I'm very active during the day. The stimulant gives me a boost because I need it, and it does keep me from getting hungry until about 5pm. But most of the weight loss is due to cutting down on my food, and being active.
I COULD fix buttermilk biscuits with self rising flower, oil, and buttermilk. Along with white gravy from bacon grease (always fry my pepper in the oil/flour mix before adding milk), eggs, and bacon or sausage. But I don't, because I just don't care to eat all that anymore. Plus I'd probably be sick. Happy but sick. :D

Last edited:

Stanley Doble

Call Me a Cab
Ha ha ha I think I was crabby there a few days ago. Just started cutting out wheat and wheat products after reading Wheat Belly and Grain Brain. Have now been off wheat for a week and feel better, also starting to lose weight.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Ha ha ha I think I was crabby there a few days ago. Just started cutting out wheat and wheat products after reading Wheat Belly and Grain Brain. Have now been off wheat for a week and feel better, also starting to lose weight.
Good for you...
I never tried that, but then again I'm dropping the weight anyhow.
A childhood friend swore off wheat, and lost quite a bit of weight, and she said she feels better.

Almond flour pancakes with honey.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Same thing today, but with 3 eggs (one for the pancakes).
Because of peer pressure from several on here, I fried 2 of the eggs in bacon grease.
breakfast.jpg
Next thing you know, I'll be pressured to get rid of my Neon and buy something faster.
Like this...
fiero gt.jpg
I don't know if I can handle that kind of speed.
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious sh...parts scatter all over the road." :D

Same thing today, but with 3 eggs (one for the pancakes).
Because of peer pressure from several on here, I fried 2 of the eggs in bacon grease.
View attachment 17185
Next thing you know, I'll be pressured to get rid of my Neon and buy something faster.
Like this...
View attachment 17186
I don't know if I can handle that kind of speed.
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious sh...parts scatter all over the road." :D

You need a REAL car not that laughable wreck. lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82