Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Peanutbutter and honey on a Semolina roll with a big smile on my face - I've eaten that meal a, conservatively, billion times in my life, and it always makes me happy.

Bigger Don

Practically Family
Yesterday, weekly breakfast with friends.
Pumpkin pancakes, chicken sausage, 2 basted eggs.
One of my friends and his campaign manager who's wearing a fine Gus Miller creation.
John & Don.jpg

The campaign manager's button.
Campaign Manager.jpg

The candidate's button.
Candidate's Button.jpg

Bigger Don

Practically Family
Bloody Mary's? Did you really say Bloody Mary's? For breakfast? Hats off to you, I hope that the coffee wasn't a let down:
View attachment 59129
We have Bloody Marys for breakfast several times a year. They're traditional to start the cooking on Thanksgiving, for opening gifts on Christmas morning, watching Monaco Grand Prix, and Father's Day since we do a breakfast thing instead of a dinner thing to free up the rest of the day for other family entanglements.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
We have Bloody Marys for breakfast several times a year. They're traditional to start the cooking on Thanksgiving, for opening gifts on Christmas morning, watching Monaco Grand Prix, and Father's Day since we do a breakfast thing instead of a dinner thing to free up the rest of the day for other family entanglements.
I've heard of: "Friends are always welcome, family by appointment." But family entanglement, I'm going to steal that.
lol.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82