Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Protein bar, and coffee lots of coffee.
Had work to do on my workcation, and didn't have time to open the diner for the inlaws.
They had McDonalds.
Still think I came out ahead. ;)

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
Scrambled eggs with salsa, pepper, and (a very mild) chili powder; a small square of dark chocolate; and two slices of wheat toast with butter. Oh, and coffee, of course. (Writing the above, I realize just how traditional and American that sounds, except for the salsa and chili powder on the eggs. But remember, John Steinbeck had his character "Doc" sprinkle curry powder on his, in either Cannery Row or Sweet Thursday.)

^^^ My interest was piqued with the "small square of dark chocolate." I'll have a piece of chocolate in the morning from time to time, but know for some, chocolate and breakfast don't mix.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Leftover tacos and coffee

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I've actually seen Jim Rockford have this same breakfast in a few episodes. :D
Speaking of that, we had tacos.
The wife stayed home today, and since I put in more hours at the office than I care to say, it was her turn to cook.
Tacos are the easiest, and neither one of us complain.

I've actually seen Jim Rockford have this same breakfast in a few episodes. :D
Speaking of that, we had tacos.
The wife stayed home today, and since I put in more hours at the office than I care to say, it was her turn to cook.
Tacos are the easiest, and neither one of us complain.

If it's good enough for Jim Rockford - that show knew how to use those little personal touches and idiosyncrasies to make him likable and real. Most of the time, I couldn't care less what the plot was in the show, it was all about Garner getting through it all with aplomb on his best days, a shrug on most days and grit rarely, but when needed - despite all that was thrown at him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82