Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Car Wash.
:peace:
Groovy man.
Pryor's part was supposed to be longer initially, but his drug use was to the point, only bits could be used because of his "antics."

Hatguy, about midway through the end. Close to the time Jami Gertz left the screen. :eusa_doh:

Point Blank (1967) with Lee Marvin.
Of course what bothers me is the test drive of the Chrysler Imperial could have been written out.
Wasted a good car....[huh]

hatguy1

One Too Many
When that movie came out, had lived in Tornado Alley for a number of years. IMDB says "A recording of a camel's moan was slowed down and used as the sound of the tornado." Thought it was some of the most hokie weather flaws ever in a movie and made me groan like that camel. But you're right; the lady costars were hot. And that Ram truck was indestructible.

hatguy1

One Too Many
:peace:
Groovy man.
Pryor's part was supposed to be longer initially, but his drug use was to the point, only bits could be used because of his "antics."

Hatguy, about midway through the end. Close to the time Jami Gertz left the screen. :eusa_doh:

Point Blank (1967) with Lee Marvin.
Of course what bothers me is the test drive of the Chrysler Imperial could have been written out.
Wasted a good car....[huh]

Hey, Gregg. FYI, your TFL inbox is too full to send a new message.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
Cleared.
Silly me. :D

THAT Dodge was indestructible.
Clearly the magic of Hollywood. :D

Well, I don't know.

You've never driven a Dodge Brothers Four. Talk about indestructible!
If they only didn't have that crazy, mixed-up gear shift pattern.

[video=youtube;nq2jY1trxqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2jY1trxqg&sns=em[/video]

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Well, I don't know.

You've never driven a Dodge Brothers Four. Talk about indestructible!
If they only didn't have that crazy, mixed-up gear shift pattern.

[video=youtube;nq2jY1trxqg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2jY1trxqg&sns=em[/video]
That Dodge and the one in the movie, were made by 2 entirely different companies. :p

Not unexpected at all. I would bet there were more Loungers watching then just us five.
:D
I recorded it so I could watch it when time permits. :D

The Monuments Men. I don't know why this movie has gotten such bad reviews; I've seen better, but I've seen far worse. And, even without knowing the details of the real Monuments Men and Women, I'm sure it's an abbreviated, semi-fictionalized version of the real story. Still, I can think of worse ways to spend two hours in a movie theater.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
After Point Blank, I watched 54.
A good representation of the era and the club, but you can't tell all of it in a couple of hours.
Selma Hayek....va va va voom. :D

DNO

One Too Many
^^ At least until the vampire thing kicked in!

I'm on an Audie Murphy kick. Watched Duel at Silver Creek (1952). The bad guy's name was 'Johnny Sombrero'...love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe