Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Santa_Fe_Trail_(1940).front.jpg

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
Watching Top Hat right now, and was watching The Great Gatsby earlier. I am really looking forward to seeing Skyfall tomorrow night.

I thought Raymond Massey as John Brown was the best thing in the whole film. Kinda amazing that the man played both John Brown AND Lincoln. Another interesting fact is that the assault on Brown was actually done by a detachment of Marines led by Robert E. Lee I believe.

Worf

That crazed look on his face was classic. lol lol
Yes, you are correct. Marines did indeed take down John Brown and his raiders lead by then Col. Robert E. Lee. Imagine if he had been successful in persuading Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass to join him.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
For the first time ever, I watched The Goonies. Yes, I know, as a child of the 80s, this is nearly unforgivable, but I guess it took my 12-year-old daughter watching it to get me to watch it. I missed about the first half hour, but still, enjoyed it quite a bit.

Tonight: SKYFALL. Already got my tickets. Plan on smuggling in snacks so I don't break my bank account. lol lol

Worf

I'll Lock Up
For the first time ever, I watched The Goonies. Yes, I know, as a child of the 80s, this is nearly unforgivable, but I guess it took my 12-year-old daughter watching it to get me to watch it. I missed about the first half hour, but still, enjoyed it quite a bit.

Tonight: SKYFALL. Already got my tickets. Plan on smuggling in snacks so I don't break my bank account. lol lol

Don't git CAUGHT!!!! The local chain here "Regal" is pretty bad but no where near as bad as Hoyt's used to be in persecuting/prosecuting cheap food stuff malefactors. When I saw "The Avengers" however the audience (including my knuckleheaded son AND his mom) were openly slavering down outside chow. Management (who couldn't be THAT blind) did nothing about it.

Worf

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Don't git CAUGHT!!!! The local chain here "Regal" is pretty bad but no where near as bad as Hoyt's used to be in persecuting/prosecuting cheap food stuff malefactors. When I saw "The Avengers" however the audience (including my knuckleheaded son AND his mom) were openly slavering down outside chow. Management (who couldn't be THAT blind) did nothing about it.

Worf

I will be discreet. :)

The tickets were $9.50 a pop (going with the hubby) which just floored me. It wasn't that long ago (last year?) they were $7.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Just watched My Cousin Rachael with Olivia de Havilland and a young Richard Burton. Based on a Daphne Du Maurier novel. Tragic gothic love story.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
There's only one problem: I'm taking my husband with me. No way of disguising jaw drops now... lol

Just practice this line... "Oh but you're cute too honey"...

Try not to have too much drool on your lips when you say it... dead give away. But I have to ask. Criag ain't "pretty" but he is buff as hell. Or is it the bad boy menace that turns women on? Suave like Connery he ain't. Soft and cute like Moore... NOT. So tell us guys the skinny, fork over the 411. Enquiring minds wanna know.

Worf

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
The other night we watched The Hunger Games. Now I need to read the books. Last night we watched our DVR recording of The Last Man on Earth with Vincent Price. Seemed a tad slow at times.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe