Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

lol

First time I really saw it was on our home theatre which is done in an Art Deco theme with two rows of chairs from an old local theatre. We have a dvd projector,a big screen, and a old timey looking popcorn machine which added to the enjoyment. It is such a visually entertaining movie, I watch it more than my Lady likes.
:D

Makes sense. :p

images

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Last night we tuned in to Jumanji and Monster House. Needed something fun. Of course I tried to watch our DVR recording of London After Midnight. Shame it was the puzzled together version, it would have been fun to watch Lon Chaney Sr. in action. I hear tell there is a lost film version found out there. I wonder when it will come to life on TV, or when TCM may have it?

Cheers!

Dan

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Last night we tuned in to Jumanji and Monster House. Needed something fun. Of course I tried to watch our DVR recording of London After Midnight. Shame it was the puzzled together version, it would have been fun to watch Lon Chaney Sr. in action. I hear tell there is a lost film version found out there. I wonder when it will come to life on TV, or when TCM may have it?

Cheers!

Dan
Monster House is a cute movie. I saw it on tv a few years ago, and I really enjoyed the story, plus the fact the Pixar was in HD.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"The Big Lebowski" - Eh... WTF is all the fuss about? A mildly entertaining send up to detective storys and film noir. Some amusing touches but cult worthy please spare me. An excuse for guys to get stoned and say "dude" to one another, as if the freaks needed it.

Worf

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"The Grey" - An interesting film. Not very uplifting, kinda like "The Lost Patrol" in snow and ice. Being in the environmental field I don't like how they turned Wolves, who are beautiful, complex creatures, into the 4 legged version of "Jaws" but hey... that's Hollywood. Suspend belief and watch only if you want to "feel cold" and be depressed.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe