Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Bullitt.

Because when I'm driving 35mph in my PT Cruiser to work in the morning, I think of myself as Steve McQueen. Hell yeah. And I've got Jackie Bissett on speed dial.

Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"The Big Heat" - Full of stereotypes but with a young Lee Marvin tearing up the screen as Sociopath Number One you can't go wrong. Very entertaining movie with strong females as well.

Worf

4926_arizona_stage_coach.jpg

"The Big Heat" - Full of stereotypes but with a young Lee Marvin tearing up the screen as Sociopath Number One you can't go wrong. Very entertaining movie with strong females as well.

Worf

Saw that as well on TCM last night. A movie that I always enjoy. It was the movie that made me realize that I like Glenn Ford.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up

Worf

Ford and Marvin were great in that film.

Arsene Lupin Returns (1938) with Melvyn Douglas, Virginia Bruce, and Warren William (billed in that order: WW must have been slipping).

He was starting to by that time, although he would go on to have a good supporting role in The Wolf Man. By 1945, however, he was finding work over at PRC...

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Good The Bad and The Ugly

[video=youtube;sTcBgs2huRo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTcBgs2huRo&feature=related[/video]

Why am I not surprised? lol

lol

First time I really saw it was on our home theatre which is done in an Art Deco theme with two rows of chairs from an old local theatre. We have a dvd projector,a big screen, and a old timey looking popcorn machine which added to the enjoyment. It is such a visually entertaining movie, I watch it more than my Lady likes.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe